Talent Management: Brooklyn Decker Talks Plus-Size Models & Diet Tips - Prfire (press release)

We at Talent Management are all too aware of how often, and quickly, the modelling industry shifts. With recent trends including androgyny, plus size, and even transgender, its hard to keep up.

So we were happy to read about Brooklyn Deckers down-to-earth view on changing shapes and silhouettes, her insecurities, and tips on how she maintains her figure.

Last month, the infamous Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model, told Shine how she felt about plus-size models such as Crystal Renn becoming more accepted and widely.

I know Crystal personally and I love that she embraces herself fully, Decker said.

It's a lesson we should all learn from her. I also love that she doesn't need the emphasis to be on her size. Why can't she just be a great model? Why add the term plus size? Why should a model even be categorised by size?

The models who stand the test of time are the ones who convey a certain mood and confidence, no matter their size. Crystal has that it factor.

INSECURITIES

Later in the interview, Decker was asked whether there was a point in her life when she felt insecure and whether she ever has days where she feels that way now.

Definitely, she answered. I dont think any woman hasnt, especially in high school. When I first entered the business, I would fast on juice diets trying to be smaller. My dad sat down with me at one point and set me straight. Then it hit me: Im a woman, I have curves. I started to love that I looked athletic.

I think we all have days like that no matter what our shape or size is. It helps to know that a capable body is more beautiful than trying to conform to a certain size.

MAINTAINING A GREAT FIGURE

So just how does trim Decker maintain that Sports Illustrated figure?

Whether Im modelling or getting ready for a new role I follow the everything in moderation rule, she said.

If I want Skittlesone of my favourite indulgences for my sweet toothIll have it! If you try to fight the craving, inevitably you end up caving and having more than you would have in the first place.

About Talent Management

Talent Management is a nationwide talent agency helping clients find the talent they need, every day. We've been active in the talent business for almost two decades, connecting models, actors, dancers, singers, entertainers and musicians to business and helping new talent promote themselves with an agency. If you're interested in becoming a model, actor, singer, dancer, entertainer or musician, you can apply at the Talent Management site - http://www.talentmanagement.com/

If you need to find a talent, you'll discover we are a responsive and capable talent agency with a broad range of models, actors, dancers, singers, entertainers and musicians available.

http://www.talentmanagement.com/talent-hire/


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 
© 2010 Brooklyn Decker Friend Link: